Well its been exactly a month since I returned from ‘Music City’ Nashville! Its hard to believe..feels so much longer than that!
Things have been quiet on the music front recently as I have been battening down the hatches and working on new songs, having trips to the sea (and Morocco) and hanging out with my wee nephews!
I’ll be returning to Nashville in November to work with some more songwriters (I’m really enjoying the co-writing) and also to explore some publishing opportunities which is really exciting. Watch this space for more news on that.
Check out the gig section for news of my summer gigs! Some fun stuff coming up so be sure to say Hi if you see me about!
I’ll leave you for now with a little list of my favourite things at the moment! Here goes!
1. The curious incident of the dog in the night-time- Amazing book, great for a summer read!
2. Amy- Documentary exploring the life of Amy Winehouse. So moving and boy what a talent!
3. Instagram!! I’ve finally created my own account and I love it..check it out over here ->
4. Summer Smoothies! I’m addicted to them but they’re healthy so its all good! 🙂
5. Music- SOAK and Marika Hackman are on constant repeat in the car!
See ya’s later
Don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list!
Ciara 🙂 xx